Presented by Institute for Brain Potential
Colorado Springs, CO - September 21
Denver, CO - September 22
Longmont, CO - September 23
Nutrients significantly affect stress, attention, anxiety, mood, impulse control, and sleep.
In this new 6-hour seminar, you will learn evidence-based strategies to enhance care in medical, dental, and behavioral practices.
Participants completing this program should be able to:
1. Identify nutrients that can affect neurotransmitters including serotonin, dopamine, and brain opiates.
2. Discuss how mood disorders are influenced by inflammation and anti-inflammatory nutrients.
3. Describe how appetite and stress-related eating are affected by the adrenal hormones, norepinephrine and cortisol.
4. Discuss the behavioral consequences of poorly regulated glycemic control.
5. Identify selected nutrients that can impair or enhance attention, anxiety, cognition, and sleep.
Speaker: Nick R.S. Hall, Ph.D.
$74 group rate (3 or more persons preregistering at the same time)
$89 on-site registration (if space is available)
Check-in: 8:15 a.m., Lunch (on own): 11:30 a.m.,
Q&A and discussion with instructor: 12-12:30 p.m.,
Adjournment: 4:00 p.m. Please register early and arrive before the start time. Space is limited.